Terry E. Caldwell
Admitted to bar, 1975, California, U.S. District Court, Central District of California, U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Taft College (A.A. 1960)
- San Jose State University (B.S., 1963)
- University of Southern California; Citrus Belt Law School (J.D., 1975)
Previous Employment: Continental Telephone Company of California, “Contel” 1963-1976. Completed service as Division Commercial Manager in charge of the Commercial Department operation which consisted of 294 employees in 21 business offices and the marketing and general commercial staffs.
- High Desert Bar Association (Treasurer, 1978-1982)
- San Bernardino County and American Bar Associations.
- Five terms as Mayor and twenty-six years as Councilman, City of Victorville
- Twelve years as a Board Member and three terms as Chairman, State Regional Water Quality Control Board, Lahontan Region
- Member of Victorville Chamber of Commerce
- Victorville Rotary Club
- Board Member Desert Community Bank
- Past Vice-President and Director of the Victorville Junior Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chairman of the Planning Commission, City of Victorville
- Past Board Member, Victorville Sanitary District
- Past Member of the Citizens Advisory Committee
- Park and Recreation District
- Member of Airport Land Use Commission
- Sheriff Dick Williams appointee to the County Disaster Council
- Council representative to the Fire Advisory Committee
- Council representative to and Vice Chairman of the Victor Valley Economic Development Authority (VVEDA)
- Rotary – 1963 to present
Personal: Married to Patricia (Charley); three children: Leon, Carrie and Christie, resides in Victorville, California, born and raised in the High Desert.