Jeanne E. Kennedy
Admitted to the bar in February 1984, California and U.S. District Court, Southern District of California and Central District of California
- Mira Costa College (A.A., 1970)
- California State University at San Diego (B.A., 1973; M.A., 1976)
- Citrus Belt Law School, (J.D., 1983)
- High Desert Bar Association (Director, Treasurer 1984-1988; Director at Large 2006-2007; President 2009)
- San Bernardino County Bar Association (Board of Directors, 1992 to 1998)
- Superior Court, County of San Bernardino, Judge Pro Tempore, 1991-1998
- Superior Court, County of San Bernardino, Instructor Conservatorship Training Course (2016-2018)
- Superior Court, County of San Bernardino, Court Appointed Counsel Program (2004-Present)
- Appointed Member Board of Trustees, Adelanto School District, Adelanto, California, 1979-80.
- Elected Member, Board of Trustees, Victor Elementary School District, Victorville, California, 1983-2001, (President of The Board 1987, 1988, 1992, 1997, 2000; Clerk of the Board, 1986, 1990, 1991)
- Director, Vice President of Financial Affairs, Vice President of Community Affairs for Victorville Chamber of Commerce, 1986-92.
- Soroptimist of Victor Valley, 1990-Present; President 2016; Board of Directors 2010-Present
- Assistance League Advisory Board, 1994-present
- San Bernardino County Districts Associated for Better Schools (SANDABS), Executive Committee, 1991 to 1994, Chair, 1992
- Pro Bono legal counsel for Victor Valley Domestic Violence, Inc. (“A Better Way”): High Desert Early Childhood Education, Inc.
- Sponsor, High Desert Youth Soccer League and Apple Valley Little League
- Science & Technology Center Advisory Council, 1989-1991
- Soroptimist 1993 Woman of Distinction
- Rotary -1995 to 1997
Personal: Married to James N. Kennedy, C.P.A.; resident of Victor Valley since 1975; two children: Margaret and Robbie, four grandchildren